OUR NEW AND EXPANDED INSURANCE AGENTS E&O POLICY IS HERE!
BRP is now partnering with Aspen American Insurance Company (ranked A (XV) by A.M. Best) to provide a significantly expanded professional liability policy for insurance agents and brokers. Already admitted in 41 states, with all remaining states to follow, we are ready to place coverage for your Insurance Agents E&O risks.
BRP’s knowledge and excellent service standards coupled with Aspen American Insurance Company’s expertise, resources and claims handling ability is a powerful combination in the Insurance Agents Professional Liability marketplace. Agents of both Aspen and BRP can continue to expect exceptional coverage, service and underwriting expertise within this partnership.
We can provide limits of up to $10 million on either a primary or excess basis and our minimum premium and deductibles start at $1,400 and $2,500, respectively. Our target market is wholesale, retail, life and property & casualty agents, managing general agents, and program administrators.
- Claims Made Policy
- 70/30 Consent to Settle Provision NEW
- Broad definition of professional services including claims handling, risk management, third party administrator, COBRA Administrator, and coverage for web based content NEW
- Increased Coverage for Administrative Proceedings, Subpoena Inquiry, Court Attendance Costs NEW
- Deductible Reduction Coverage- Ability to reduce your deductible by 50% on each claim NEW
- Multi-year extended reporting period options up to sixty months NEW
- Punitive damages coverage where permitted by law NEW
- Insolvency coverage for placements with carriers rated B+ or better by A.M. Best, carriers covered by a State guarantee Fund, or Demotech carriers rated A or better NEW
- First and Third Party Cyber Coverage built into form NEW
- Aggregate Deductibles
- First Dollar Defense
- Defense Cost in addition to the limit of Liability (including unlimited)
Call your BRP representative for details!
|Mark Wilson||Karen Lombardo|
|Director of National Sales||E&O Product Manager|
|phone: 860-903-0037||phone: 860-903-0032|