A persistent low interest rate environment, regulatory limitations and compliance, troubled mortgages (residential and commercial), and weak loan demand continue to create challenges for Community Banks. In addition, merger and acquisition activity is on the rise.
To ensure your community bank clients are adequately protected from the threat of lawsuits, BRP has expanded its BancShield Program to include performing banks in addition to distressed banks.
We can consider limits up to $5 million on either a primary or excess basis for both private and publicly traded banks.
Coverages include D&O, EPL, Fiduciary, Bankers Professional, Lenders Liability, Bond and Cyber!
A few key features:
- Fully modular policy, now including Cyber Liability
- Non-Rescindable Side A and $250,000 in Investigative Costs
- Up to 6 year bi-lateral ERP in the event of consolidation, merger or acquisition available
- Broad scope of Bond Insuring Agreements
- Regulatory coverage, even for banks under C&D and MOU’s
And we still offer unique solutions such as Excess with Regulatory Drop Down or Mono-line Regulatory coverage for distressed and nonperforming banks.
Please contact us to learn more or to obtain a quote.
Seth B. Brickman, AAI, RPLU
Management Liability Product Manager
|Stephen Brault||Mark Wilson|
|Director of Broker Relations||Director of National Sales|
|phone: 860-903-0017||phone: 860-903-0037|