Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Assisted Living/Nursing Homes
- Fitness Clubs/Spas
- Franchise Restaurants
- Bars and Nightclubs
- Law Firms
- Staffing Firms
If you guessed that they are more difficult employment practices liability risks, you would be correct. The first four tend to have lower wages, more turnover and terminations resulting in increased exposure. The imbalance of power in the law firm workplace often leads to discrimination or other claims. PEOs and staffing firms are in the business of employment and often have diverse types of personnel making them more susceptible to discrimination or failure to hire type claims.
BRP offers EPL coverage to all of these segments with some unique coverage features:
- Fitness Clubs/Spas – We’re actively writing “Massage Envy” franchisees!
- Law Firms – Coverage for failure to make partner and partner versus partner
- PEOs – Dedicated sub-limits for client firms
- Staffing Firms – Third Party coverage available for temporary employees
- Wage and hour defense sublimit up to $250,000!
- Monoline Wage & Hour form for firms with a minimum of 1,000 employees (limits up to $5 million, defense & indemnity)
- Monoline Sexual Misconduct and Molestation form for educational institutions, non-profit organizations, religious institutions, transportation providers, and healthcare providers
Please contact us to learn more or to obtain a quote.